When you’re planning to move home there are some important things that you need to remember to do, to help ensure your relocation goes smoothly and with ease.
The following list should help you to prepare for moving day:
1. Notify the following about your change of address:
2. Check the distance and travelling time to the new house and make sure you have a route planned.
3. Cancel newspapers, milk, window cleaners etc.
4. Leave information for the people moving into your house. They may not know the neighbourhood. Things to include could be.
5. Collect contact details for the removal company, estate agent, solicitor and make multiple copies in case of last minute issues.
6. Check oil and water levels in your car before moving day
A big thank you Rentacrate! We recently relocated our Auckland office and 35 staff.Having Rentacrate on site early made a difficult office relocation a relative breeze.Click For More Information